Thank you for considering a position with Belcan Engineering! We strive to attract, hire, and maintain the best engineering talent. With the wide variety of engineering services Belcan provides to its customers, we continually seek experienced engineers, professionals, recent graduates, and co-ops or interns. Great engineering job opportunities are available at our offices around the United States.
Here are some of the qualifications we typically look for in our engineering job candidates:
- Recent graduates with a bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or aerospace engineering.
- Experienced mechanical design engineers with gas turbine or heavy equipment component design skills
- Heat Transfer and Combustion Aero design engineers with 10+ years of experience
- Finite Element engineers with 5+ years of experience in performing stress and thermal analyses, proficient with ANSYS
We consistently recruit for both direct and contract engineering positions. Here are some examples of what you might do in a position with Belcan Engineering:
- Mechanical Design
- Aero / Thermo Performance Analysis
- Test Equipment and Test Rig Design
- Tooling and Support Equipment
- Illustration and Technical Manual Publication
- Reliability / Maintainability / Safety
- Life Cycle Management
- Engine External Configuration Design
- Controls and Software Engineering
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD/CADD)
Belcan employees enjoy many benefits, including medical/dental insurance, paid leave, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts. In addition, Belcan offers job variety and schedule flexibility not available at many engineering firms. We strive to ensure our employees are just as happy with Belcan as our customers are.
To be considered for upcoming job openings, click here to e-mail us your resume. You can also contact us at this e-mail address with questions regarding employment with Belcan Engineering.